Whitney, PA 15693 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 15693: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Westmoreland County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.253, Longitude -79.405
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 12
- PO Box Addresses: 93
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Whitney, PA 15693 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 15693 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 15650 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 15650 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles NNE)
Lawson Heights, PA
(2.7 miles NNE)
(2.7 miles NE)
St Vincent College CDP, PA
(2.7 miles N)
(4.7 miles SW)
(4.9 miles NNE)
(5.1 miles SW)
(5.3 miles NNE)
(5.8 miles NE)
(5.8 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles NW)
(1.4 miles NNE)
Saint Vincent Shaft, PA
(1.9 miles N)
(1.9 miles ENE)
(1.9 miles SW)
Pleasant Unity, PA
(2.7 miles WSW)
(3.1 miles WNW)
(3.4 miles NNW)
(3.4 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 15693
Use HTL Address Research for a Pennsylvania Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Pennsylvania Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Pennsylvania COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.