17210 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 17210: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Franklin County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.197, Longitude -77.651
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 4
- PO Box Addresses: 90
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Amberson, PA 17210 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 17210 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 17219 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 17219 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(6.6 miles SE)
(9.8 miles SSE)
Shade Gap, PA
(11.4 miles W)
Shippensburg University, PA
(11.5 miles SE)
East Waterford, PA
(12.2 miles NNE)
(12.2 miles NE)
(12.2 miles SE)
(13.1 miles WNW)
(13.5 miles E)
(13.5 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Amberson Valley Estates, PA
(1.4 miles ENE)
(2.4 miles SW)
(2.7 miles WNW)
(3.6 miles W)
(3.6 miles SSE)
Laurel Grove, PA
(4.3 miles SW)
(4.5 miles NW)
(5.3 miles SW)
Dry Run, PA
(5.8 miles WSW)
(6 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 17210
Use HTL Address Research for a Pennsylvania Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Pennsylvania Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.