17337 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 17337: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Adams County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.013, Longitude -77.203
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: August 12, 2022.
Idaville, PA 17337 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 17337 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 17337 is contained within ZIP Code 17324 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 17324 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.4 miles SSW)
(3.4 miles SW)
York Springs, PA
(4.5 miles E)
(4.5 miles SSW)
(5.3 miles SE)
(6.3 miles SSW)
Table Rock, PA
(7 miles S)
Mount Holly Springs, PA
(7.4 miles N)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles E)
Peach Glen, PA
(1.4 miles WNW)
(1.4 miles NW)
Mount Tabor, PA
(1.9 miles W)
(2.4 miles NE)
(2.4 miles NNE)
(2.4 miles N)
(2.7 miles SSE)
(3.9 miles N)
Center Mills, PA
(4.1 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 17337
Use HTL Address Research for a Pennsylvania Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Pennsylvania Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.