Grover, PA 17735 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 17735: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Bradford County
- Centroid: Latitude 41.615, Longitude -76.865
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 2
- PO Box Addresses: 17
- Residential Addresses: 18
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Grover, PA 17735 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 17735 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 17735 is contained within ZIP Code 17724 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 17724 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(3.1 miles NNE)
(6.6 miles NNE)
(11.2 miles WNW)
(12.5 miles NNE)
(13 miles WSW)
(13.2 miles N)
(13.8 miles WNW)
(16.2 miles ESE)
(17.3 miles NW)
(17.5 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles SSW)
Cedar Ledge, PA
(1.9 miles N)
(1.9 miles SE)
(1.9 miles W)
(2.4 miles SSW)
Beech Flats, PA
(2.7 miles ENE)
(3.4 miles SW)
(3.6 miles WNW)
(3.9 miles SW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 17735
Use HTL Address Research for a Pennsylvania Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Pennsylvania Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Pennsylvania COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.