16631 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 16631: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Blair County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.277, Longitude -78.339
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 10
- PO Box Addresses: 46
- Residential Addresses: 47
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: August 12, 2022.
Curryville, PA 16631 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 16631 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 16631 is contained within ZIP Code 16662 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 16662 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.4 miles NNE)
(3.9 miles SSW)
Roaring Spring, PA
(4.9 miles NW)
(6 miles SE)
(6 miles WNW)
(6.6 miles SE)
East Freedom, PA
(7.4 miles NW)
(8.7 miles ESE)
(9.6 miles NNW)
(9.7 miles ESE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Homewood at Martinsburg, PA
(1.9 miles N)
Spring Drive Mobile Home Park, PA
(1.9 miles NNE)
(1.9 miles E)
Martinsburg Junction, PA
(2.4 miles N)
(2.4 miles ESE)
Morrisons Cove, PA
(3.1 miles SSW)
Ore Hill, PA
(3.4 miles WNW)
Clover Creek, PA
(3.9 miles ENE)
East Sharpsburg, PA
(4.1 miles NNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 16631
Use HTL Address Research for a Pennsylvania Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Pennsylvania Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.