17568 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 17568: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Lancaster County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.945, Longitude -76.233
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 9
- PO Box Addresses: 35
- Residential Addresses: 36
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Refton, PA 17568 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 17568 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 17568 is contained within ZIP Code 17584 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 17584 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.1 miles N)
Willow Street, PA
(3.4 miles NW)
(3.6 miles NE)
(4.9 miles SE)
(6 miles W)
(6.4 miles NE)
(6.6 miles NNE)
(6.7 miles NNE)
Bird in Hand, PA
(7 miles NNE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles W)
(1.4 miles SW)
Lime Valley, PA
(1.4 miles N)
(1.4 miles E)
New Providence, PA
(2.4 miles SE)
(2.7 miles SW)
(2.7 miles WNW)
(3.6 miles ESE)
West Willow, PA
(3.6 miles WNW)
Burnt Mills, PA
(3.9 miles W)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 17568
Use HTL Address Research for a Pennsylvania Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Pennsylvania Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.