Springtown, PA 18081 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 18081: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Bucks County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.555, Longitude -75.29
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 37
- PO Box Addresses: 215
- Residential Addresses: 216
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Springtown, PA 18081 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 18081 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 18081 is contained within ZIP Code 18055 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 18055 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(3.1 miles WNW)
DeSales University CDP, PA
(4.7 miles WSW)
(5.6 miles ENE)
(5.8 miles NNW)
(6.1 miles WSW)
(6.1 miles SSW)
Fountain Hill, PA
(6.4 miles WNW)
(6.6 miles NW)
(6.6 miles NW)
(6.6 miles NNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Polk Valley, PA
(1.4 miles NW)
(1.9 miles N)
Pleasant Valley, PA
(2.4 miles S)
(2.4 miles W)
(2.7 miles ESE)
(2.7 miles NNW)
(2.7 miles W)
(3.1 miles S)
(3.1 miles W)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 18081
Use HTL Address Research for a Pennsylvania Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Pennsylvania Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Pennsylvania COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.