18611 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 18611: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Luzerne County
- Centroid: Latitude 41.197, Longitude -76.305
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 2
- PO Box Addresses: 12
- Residential Addresses: 13
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Cambra, PA 18611 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 18611 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 18611 is contained within ZIP Code 17878 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 17878 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
New Columbus, PA
(1.9 miles SSE)
(4.1 miles W)
(4.5 miles SW)
(4.7 miles S)
(6.7 miles WNW)
(7.5 miles SW)
Jamison City, PA
(8.1 miles NNW)
(8.5 miles ESE)
(9 miles SSE)
(9.5 miles ESE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Clarks View, PA
(1.9 miles NNE)
(1.9 miles E)
(2.4 miles SSW)
Marshall Hollow, PA
(2.4 miles NE)
Town Hill, PA
(2.7 miles ESE)
(3.4 miles S)
(3.4 miles ENE)
Five Points, PA
(3.6 miles NNW)
(3.6 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 18611
Use HTL Address Research for a Pennsylvania Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Pennsylvania Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.