Ferndale, PA 18921 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 18921: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Bucks County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.533, Longitude -75.18
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 15
- PO Box Addresses: 81
- Residential Addresses: 82
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 18921 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 18921 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Pennsylvania Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Pennsylvania Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Explore a Pennsylvania Address and get...
Ferndale, PA 18921 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 18921 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 18921 is contained within ZIP Code 18942 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 18942 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(4.3 miles N)
(5.1 miles ENE)
(5.1 miles N)
(6.3 miles E)
(7.1 miles N)
(8.5 miles WSW)
(9 miles WNW)
(9.3 miles N)
Old Orchard, PA
(9.6 miles NNW)
(9.7 miles NNE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Rolling Hill Acres, PA
(< 0.1 mile)
(< 0.1 mile)
Bucksville Manor, PA
(1.4 miles SSW)
(1.4 miles SE)
(1.4 miles N)
(1.9 miles SSW)
Gallows Hill, PA
(2.4 miles W)
(2.7 miles NNE)
(2.7 miles NNW)
Yocum Estates, PA
(2.7 miles NE)
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Explore a Local Address and get...
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Pennsylvania Census Data Comparison Tool