Brandamore, PA 19316 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 19316: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Chester County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.048, Longitude -75.832
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 18
- PO Box Addresses: 115
- Residential Addresses: 116
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Brandamore, PA 19316 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 19316 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 19316 is contained within ZIP Code 19320 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 19320 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(4.5 miles S)
(4.7 miles SE)
South Coatesville, PA
(5.1 miles S)
Honey Brook, PA
(5.3 miles NW)
(5.5 miles SSW)
(6 miles SSE)
(6 miles SE)
(6.6 miles SSW)
(7.4 miles ESE)
(7.5 miles N)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles N)
Brandywine Manor, PA
(1.4 miles NE)
Martins Corner, PA
(1.4 miles WSW)
Cedar Knoll, PA
(1.4 miles SSE)
Little Washington, PA
(2.4 miles E)
(2.4 miles NW)
(2.4 miles NNW)
(2.4 miles SE)
(2.4 miles NNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 19316
Use HTL Address Research for a Pennsylvania Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Pennsylvania Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Pennsylvania COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.