Milford Square, PA 18935 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 18935: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Milford Sq, PA 18935
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Bucks County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.432, Longitude -75.397
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 29
- PO Box Addresses: 135
- Residential Addresses: 136
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Milford Square, PA 18935 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 18935 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 18935 is contained within ZIP Code 18951 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 18951 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Milford Square, PA
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.9 miles SSE)
(2.4 miles WNW)
(3.1 miles ENE)
(4.7 miles ENE)
(5.5 miles N)
East Greenville, PA
(5.8 miles WSW)
(5.8 miles WSW)
Red Hill, PA
(6 miles SW)
(6.8 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Brick Tavern, PA
(1.9 miles NNE)
Beechwood Acres, PA
(2.7 miles NW)
(2.7 miles NNW)
(2.7 miles N)
(3.4 miles WSW)
(3.6 miles SSW)
(3.6 miles N)
(3.6 miles NNE)
Rich Hill, PA
(3.6 miles ESE)
Ridge Valley, PA
(3.9 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 18935
Use HTL Address Research for a Pennsylvania Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Pennsylvania Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Pennsylvania COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.